BREAKING NEWS

Makeup Look-Matte Brown Eyes With Muted Lips

I love playing with brown eye shadows. They look decent and glam at the same time. Moreover, these shades work great for just any occasion and any time. And, if you need to wear these brown colors for an evening party all you need to add is some golden shimmer and you will be all ready to rock the evening. The downside of brown eye makeup is it does not show up that easily, especially on Indian skin tones, of course unless you have a very fair complexion. But that should not stop you from wearing these colors. You can easily build them up to increase the intensity and make them look more visible.

Of lately, I created this brown eye makeup look and paired it up with edgy black eyeliner. If you follow me on Instagram then you must have already seen this look. It was a day time look so I did not build up the intensity but if you want to recreate it for an evening you can either use darker shades of brown or add some shimmer to this look. I also kept my lip color slightly muted but if you prefer you can surely go for a loud lip color with this look. Red would look awesome with matte brown eyes.


Makeup Look-Matte Brown Eyes With Muted Lips 
Makeup Look-Matte Brown Eyes With Muted Lips
Makeup Look-Matte Brown Eyes With Muted Lips

Makeup Breakdown:

Base Makeup: I had to wear this makeup for a short duration so I directly applied L’Oreal Paris Infallible foundation. It is a nice foundation for day look. It gives sheer to medium coverage and a matte finish so in nutshell perfect for oily skin. I skipped primer as I was not worried about the longevity of this look.

Eye Makeup: For eyes, I did not use many colors just a couple of them. ‘Rodeo Ready’ shade from Zoeva Rodeo Belle eye shadow palette as a base on entire eye lid and then Western Diva shade at the outer V and lower lash line. For this look the brow bone should be highlighted and you can use any light color (1-2 tones lighter than your skin) for that matter. Eye liner is a significant part of this look, so I used Sugar Eye Told You So Waterproof Eyeliner in Black Swan shade. I kept it thick but if you like you can go for thicker eyeliner as well. Finally I finished the eye makeup using black kohl on waterline, and curling up the lashes with mascara.

Lips & Cheeks: On my lips you see Holly Golightly shade from Sugar cosmetics. This is quite a wearable shade and easy to carry too. It is a nice option if you prefer muted lip colors. For blush, I have applied MAC all’s good shade that went well with the overall look.

Well, that’s all for this look. How do you find it ?
Makeup Look-Matte Brown Eyes With Muted Lips Makeup Look-Matte Brown Eyes With Muted Lips Reviewed by Unknown on 12:57 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Sora Templates