BREAKING NEWS

4 Best Black Mascaras for Killer Eyes

Let’s just be honest, when it comes to finding the best black mascaras out there, a girl’s got her work cut out for her! I’ve tried so many mascaras that were ranted and raved about by many professionals, women I know, and even celebrities. Yet, it was increasingly hard to find one that worked for me. Many clumped, caked, flaked, or made my eyes irritated, watery, and didn’t hold up well if I shed a tear or two in a movie, or if I ran into an afternoon rain shower. Mascara is one of those things that, as women, we feel like we need to wear, yet it’s one of the hardest quality products to find. Well, I’ve got some help for you since I’ve rounded up the 11 best black mascaras out there. I hope you like these as much as I do. While some have more benefits than others, I think you’ll see each one has its own tremendous qualities. For any budget or beauty regimen, these black mascaras will have you looking lovely in no time! 

1. Lancôme Définicils High Definition Mascara

Lancôme Définicils High Definition Mascara 
I’ve recently become obsessed with the Lancome line of products, and they have one of the best black mascaras of any brand I’ve found yet. This mascara is formulated to give you the long, defined lashes you've always desired and though it is a little pricey, it’s won multiple awards, making it worth every penny! I love how the brushes are evenly-spaced out so they prevent clumping, and the brush even has specially grooved bristles that make putting it on easier too. 

Price: $14.00 at amazon.com

2. BareMinerals Flawless Definition Mascara

BareMinerals Flawless Definition Mascara 
I’ve been a huge fan of the #bareMinerals brand for years, and they rarely make a bad product, including this great mascara. It really lengthens lashes well, and includes a 360 degree comb-like wand to give you complete coverage. It is also fabulous for never flaking, smudging, or peeling off easily. It also contains no parabens or sulfates.
Price: $13.98 at Amazon.com

3. L’Oreal Voluminous Volume Building Mascara

L’Oreal Voluminous Volume Building Mascara 
I was first introduced to this mascara when I was sixteen and have been buying it ever since. It truly does make your lashes stunning, all for less than $10. This award-winning mascara makes your lashes up to four times their size in volume, and contains special conditioners that help to make them silky and smooth. It doesn’t flake off and it comes in waterproof formulas. It is also smudge-proof and looks incredibly exotic for less money than most other brands with the same results.
Price: $6.99 at Amazon.com

4. Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Mascara

Lancôme Hypnôse Drama Mascara 
Lancome’s Hypnose Drama Mascara has been an evolutionary product in my #world of mascaras, along with many other women’s. I remember first hearing about it through a commercial on television and was immediately drawn to it, just by the name. It truly does live up to the ‘wow factor’ it gives off through advertising too. This mascara has a special S-shaped wand and really thick bristles that just seem to hug your lashes to coat them throughout. It also has a special formula containing Vitamin B5 to nourish the lashes and promote strength and thickness. 

Price: $34.00 at Amazon.com
4 Best Black Mascaras for Killer Eyes 4 Best Black Mascaras for Killer Eyes Reviewed by Unknown on 9:01 AM Rating: 5

No comments:

Sora Templates