BREAKING NEWS

Mascara Beauty Tips (Best one)

A Creative Beauty tip…

It only takes a couple minutes, but mascara makes a huge difference in convincing the world that you’re actually awake!

I’ve been trying out a few mascaras to see which one I like the best.  Most of them are pretty similar.  My favorite was “They’re Real” by Benefit but I had one problem with it…I couldn’t get it to come off even with eye makeup remover.  I had to rub and rub and my poor eyelids were sore afterwards.  Also, at my age, this is not a good thing to do.  Can you say wrinkle enhancement?!

I tried using the Chanel mascara underneath the Benefit one thinking maybe it would be easier to get off by not sticking so hard to my lashes.  Didn’t help.

So, recently I just tried the Mary Kay, Lash Love, mascara.  I love the brush as it is almost identical to the Benefit “They’re Real” brush.  In addition, my makeup remover works very well at removing the mascara from my eyelashes.  I’m quite impressed!
Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara
Mary Kay Lash Love Mascara
Mascara Beauty Tips (Best one) Mascara Beauty Tips (Best one) Reviewed by Unknown on 10:35 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Sora Templates