BREAKING NEWS

Net A Porter Beauty Box

sometimes think that Net A Porter is one of those places most people still think is all about snazzy designer clothes/shoes/handbags… but having been having a good old browse of the amazing ‘stocking fillers’ section I can whole heartedly say it’s very much a  beauty destination too. With some of the best of the best brands being stocked there. One of the best ways to try out the brands on offer? The Net A Porter Beauty Box – which is a Christmas gift of dreams for anyone who loves beauty even half as much as I do. It offers a selection of products – both full size and travel size – from some of the fab brands stocked on the site.

Net A Porter Beauty
Net A Porter Beauty
Net A Porter Beauty
Net A Porter Beauty

So, the contents… as you have probably already spied. They’re seriously impressive and very much heart-eyes-emoji worthy. Inside the box we have….
  • 111 Skin Bio Cellulose Facial Mask (1 mask)
  • Philip Kingsley Elasticizer Geranium & Neroli (75ml)
  • Oribe Gold Lust Repair & Restore Shampoo (full size)
  • Oribe Gold Lust Repair & Restore Conditioner (full size)
  • Burberry Beauty Fresg Glow Highlighting Luminous Pen (full size)
  • Smith & Cult Lip Gloss ‘The Queen Is Dead’ (full size)
  • Lancer The Method: Polish (28g)
  • Aromatherapy Associates The Star (Inner Strength Bath & Shower Oil – 75ml)
  • Radical Skincare Anti-Ageing Restorative Moisturiser (8ml)
  • This Works In Transit Camera Close Up (15ml)
  • Omorovicza Budapest Thermal Cleansing Balm (5ml)
  • Sarah Chapman Skinesis Overnight Facial (5ml)
  • REN Keep Young & Beautiful Instant Firming Beauty Shot (10ml)
  • By Terry Baume De Rose (3g)
  • Joya ‘Foxglove’ Perfume (10ml)
Net A Porter Beauty

See what I meant when I said it was like a who’s-who of exciting beauty brands?! There’s such a great mix in there of well known and the slightly more beauty-obsessive level brands. This box really would make the best gift for anyone who is into their beauty routine in a serious way – or alternatively use this as a little point of inspiration for products to pick out as individual gifts. The stand out products in my eyes (i.e. the ones that really made me go ‘oooh!’ when I opened the box… are:
Smith & Cult Lipgloss – A brand I’m really excited to see over in the UK in 2015, it’s great to see the nail range expand. Plus this deep pink shade is just my sort of thing.

By Terry Baume De Rose – Can you believe I’ve never tried the classic Baume De Rose?! Well, what better way than with this cute mini sized pot. Only downside is that I have a feeling I’ll love it and need to invest in the full size!

Oribe Shampoo & Conditioner – I love the Oribe spray that everyone goes nuts for but this shampoo and conditioner are the first from the brand I’ll have tried. If they’re half as nice as the packaging I’ll be impressed.

Burberry Highlighter – I am obsessed with Burberry Beauty right now, so this is a really fab product to  include. Burberry Beauty is 100% NOT one of those brands that has just decided to launch a load of beauty products to extend the fashion brand. The beauty range is excellent in it’s own right – including some absolute favourites of mine that I’ll be sharing shortly on the blog. But this highlighter is a beaut if you want a glow not a sparkle.

Net A Porter Beauty
Net A Porter Beauty

Of course I could probably wax lyrical about the various brands in there. There are a couple of products/brands I haven’t tried yet including the Lancer brand and Joya Perfume so these are new to me, which is exciting in itself. Ooh, and I have to mention the 111 Skin Mask – having had a treatment at 111 Skin I can vouch for how awesome this mask is. My tip? If you get this box for Christmas then hold on to the mask for the 1st/2nd of Jan when a shot of refreshing moisture is very likely to come in handy!
Net A Porter Beauty Box Net A Porter Beauty Box Reviewed by Unknown on 1:13 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Sora Templates