BREAKING NEWS

Old-school vintage glamour for Christmas

Old-school vintage glamour for Christmas…

Christmas jumpers not your thing? Nothing in ASOS taking your fancy? Then why not style it up with a touch of old-school vintage glamour instead. I popped into Beyond Retro on Great Marlborough Street in Soho, London and struck gold. Well, black actually…

beyondretro vintage sequin jacket christmas party 1 

 In amongst rails of garish party sequins (which I also love, but wasn’t in the mood for) I found this very elegant cropped cardi adorned with beautiful black beading. I’ll wear it proud this party season and will probably upgrade non-party outfits with it the rest of the year too.

beyondretro vintage sequin jacket christmas party 2
beyondretro vintage sequin jacket christmas party 3
A true classic that I expect will be worn for many more years and occasions. That’s why I love vintage shopping – because you never know when you’ll find a unique piece that will stand the test of time!
Happy vintage shopping x
Old-school vintage glamour for Christmas Old-school vintage glamour for Christmas Reviewed by Unknown on 1:25 PM Rating: 5

No comments:

Sora Templates